Friday, June 28, 2013

Flourless brownie recipes

OK so on Monday I'll work as an employee for the first time. For 2 years I worked from home with a foreign company, but my employment will need me to take a train, a jeepney, and about 20 minutes walk to get to the office. So, it's gonna be more tiresome. And I will miss having meals and snacks always ready in the fridge at home.

I think bringing some homemade baked goods will me will keep me from being lonely at the office. What I plan to bring is brownies, and I'm taking note of some recipes I'd like to try.

I've been trying to avoid grains in my food so no matter how much I love my old fudgy brownies recipe (try it!), I'm gonna try these:



Brownies Without Grains

150 g butter
2 tablespoons honey (or more to taste)
2 eggs
45 g cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
120 g almonds, chopped

Details: http://www.food.com/recipe/brownies-without-grains-382629?oc=linkback

Flourless Fudge Brownies

1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup vegetable oil (or butter if you aren't doing dairy free)
4 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 1/2 cup cocoa powder
2 teaspoons instant coffee powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped nuts

Details: http://www.yammiesglutenfreedom.com/2012/09/flourless-fudge-brownies.html

---

Flourless Chocolate Brownies, from Indulge by Carol Lovett

Ingredients:

4 large eggs
1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 cup coconut palm sugar (where to buy)
1/4 cup + 1 tbsp coconut oil (where to buy)
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/8 tsp salt

Details: http://ohlardy.com/flourless-brownies-recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment